Nearest Resistance: N/A
Nearest Support: $29Catalyst: Positive Earnings Last up on our list of most-searched stocks today is restaurant operator Brinker International (EAT), yet another stock that's getting attention after posting earnings. Brinker earned 60 cents per share for its fiscal third quarter, besting analyst estimates of 56 cents, and posting double-digit growth over last year's bottom-line results. Now shares are moving higher for a second straight day. The news in Brinker is spurring shares to a new 52-week high in today's session, a move that has bullish implications for the restaurant stock. For late-to-the-game traders, though, it makes sense to sit on the sidelines and let Brinker work out its supply and demand levels at these new highs. The breakout above $29 yesterday was a buy signal, but with shares already up close to double-digits, I'd recommend waiting for shares to catch some support before putting money into this name. To see these stocks in action, check out the at Most-Searched Stocks portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Jonas Elmerraji in Baltimore.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV