Hot on the heels of the tech company's big iPad launch, Apple dived back into dividends and reached $600 billion in market value for the first time. And then the shares took a headline-grabbing tumble.
Since hitting an all-time high of $644 on April 10, Apple's stock has slid more than 12%. Still, analysts have faith in the iPhone maker, which reports second-quarter results after the market close today.
|Tim Cook, Apple's CEO|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV