Celebrate Mother's Day At Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- For 364 days a year, moms everywhere balance jobs, kids, households and more. This Mother's Day, give Mom a break and show her how cherished she is with a sumptuous prix-fixe brunch at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. For $34.95 per person*, families can enjoy three courses of classic brunch dishes and Fleming's favorites. In addition, an eye-opening brunch cocktail, Blood Orange Fizz, will be available, as well as Fleming's traditional a la carte menu. As thanks for their hard work, mothers will receive receive a complimentary $25 Dining Card** to enjoy on a future occasion.
"Growing up, my dad and grandparents put extra care into making Mother's Day dinner at our family restaurant," said Russell Skall, Fleming's Executive Chef, who created the menu. "I wanted to continue that tradition and create a memorable menu for families to enjoy. Our entrees, including Filet Mignon Benedict and New Orleans-Style French Toast, are Fleming's elegant twist on a classic Sunday Brunch."
Guests will start brunch with Fleming's signature Wedge Salad or a Fresh Fruit Medley, followed by one of five delicious entree choices.The tender Filet Mignon Benedict is cooked to order, topped with poached eggs and buttery bearnaise sauce with fresh lemon, shallots and tarragon. Fleming's New Orleans-Style French Toast is made from thick slices of rich brioche bread soaked in Grand Marnier-flavored cinnamon batter, and topped with a generous dollop of housemade chantilly cream and fresh berries. A Sunday favorite at Fleming's, Prime Rib, is slow roasted and served with a trio of sauces. Shrimp or Filet Frittata and a Steakhouse Filet Mignon Cobb Salad round out the main course offerings. All entrees are served with a choice of Potatoes O'Brien or Sauteed Green Beans.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV