SuperMedia To Report First Quarter 2012 Results On May 8
SuperMedia (NASDAQ:SPMD) will report first quarter 2012 earnings on Tuesday, May 8, 2012.
SuperMedia welcomes investors, media and other interested parties to join Peter McDonald, chief executive officer of SuperMedia, and Samuel D. Jones, executive vice president, chief financial officer and treasurer, in a discussion via a Web cast and teleconference beginning at 10:00am (Eastern).
Individuals within the United States can access the earnings call by dialing 888/603-6873. International participants should dial 973/582-2706. The pass code for the call is: 71843958. In order to ensure a prompt start time, please dial into the call by 9:50am (Eastern). A replay of the teleconference will be available at 800/585-8367. International callers can access the replay by calling 404/537-3406. The replay pass code is: 71843958. The replay will be available through May 25, 2012. In addition, a live Web cast will be available on SuperMedia’s Web site in the Investor Relations section at www.supermedia.com.
About SuperMediaSuperMedia Inc. (NASDAQ: SPMD) helps small- and medium-sized businesses grow through effective local marketing solutions across print, online, mobile and social media. SuperMedia solutions include: the award-winning SuperGuarantee® program, Superpages® directories, published for Verizon®, FairPoint® and Frontier®, Superpages.com®, EveryCarListed.com®, Superpages for your mobile and Superpages direct mail products. For more information, visit www.supermedia.com. (SPMD-G)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV