Superior Industries International, Inc. (NYSE:SUP) today announced that it plans to release financial results for the fiscal first quarter ended March 25, 2012 before the market opens on Friday, April 27, 2012. Superior has scheduled a conference call that same day at 10 a.m. PT (1 p.m. ET) to review financial and operating results and answer questions.
The conference call will be available to interested parties through a live audio Internet broadcast and may be accessed from the Webcasts link at the Investor page of www.supind.com. In addition, a PowerPoint presentation will be posted on the website approximately 15 minutes prior to the conference call and will be referred to during the call. The call will be archived and accessible at this site for approximately one year.
About Superior Industries
Superior is the largest manufacturer of aluminum wheels for passenger cars and light-duty vehicles in North America. From its five plants in both the U.S. and Mexico, the company supplies aluminum wheels to the original equipment market. Major customers include BMW, Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen. For more information, visit www.supind.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV