- Net sales increase 10.7%, driven by pricing
- Earnings per share-diluted of $0.87 as reported and $0.96 adjusted
- Net sales and earnings per share-diluted for 2012 updated:
- Full year net sales expected to increase 7-9%, including Brookside acquisition
- Reported earnings per share-diluted expected to be $2.82 to $2.92
- Adjusted earnings per share-diluted expected to increase 10-12%
Hershey Announces First Quarter Results; Updates Outlook For 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.