- NC-stat DPNCheck device orders in the first quarter of 2012 totaled 227, a significant increase from 131 device orders in the fourth quarter of 2011. Wal-Mart Canada Corp, a wholly owned subsidiary of Wal-Mart Stores placed an order for devices and biosensors sufficient to outfit 91 of its pharmacies which are staffed by pharmacists also trained as Certified Diabetes Educators. The order was shipped and on-site training was provided in early April. This transaction is the company’s first in the strategically important retail medicine market.
- Initial biosensor reorders were received from customer accounts who had initiated testing during the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Revenue from diabetes products increased to $137,000 from $85,000 in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Substantial progress was made during the quarter in development of the SENSUS™ Pain Therapy Device, which is intended to be used in the symptomatic relief and management of chronic intractable pain, such as painful diabetic neuropathy, a disabling complication of DPN. These efforts culminated in a 510(k) filing with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on April 17, 2012.
NeuroMetrix Reports Q1 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.