Europe & Asia's Roofing Markets & Global Construction Industry Surveys Covered In Latest Research Studies Available With ReportsnReports.com
DALLAS, April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports adds new market research reports on Roofing & Construction Industries to its store. With a focus on Top 5 European Markets and Top 5 Asian Markets for Roofing and Global Construction Industry Outlook for 2012-2013, these survey reports and research studies help you analyze market data for concerned geographies along with answering your questions on forecasts, trends and more.
These reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for roofing in concerned country markets. The analysis provides essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for roofing by country
- Overall market volume for roofing by country
- Market volume for roofing by type (bituminous plates and shingles, bituminous roll and built-up, clay tiles, concrete tiles, elastomeric, fiber cement, metal, modified bitumen, plastic, other)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
- What is the size of the roofing markets in different countries?
- How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts