NEW YORK (AP) A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Tennant Co. fell 12.1 percent to $42.04.
Digital Domain Media Group fell 11.0 percent to $6.72.
Premiere Global Services fell 8.3 percent to $9.04.Greenbrier Companies Inc. fell 7.5 percent to $16.61. MI Homes Inc. fell 6.7 percent to $11.36. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. fell 6.6 percent to $11.94. Kellogg Co. fell 6.1 percent to $50.70. SWS Group fell 6.1 percent to $5.41. Mesa Royalty Trust fell 6.0 percent to $31.45. San Juan Basin Royalty Trust fell 6.0 percent to $16.27.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV