- our ability , to satisfy our working capital requirements;
- our ability to identify suitable acquisition candidates or investment opportunities;
- our ability to integrate any acquisitions made and fully realize the anticipated benefits of these acquisitions;
- successor liabilities that we may be subject to as a result of acquisitions;
- material employment related claims and costs as a result of the nature of our business;
- our ability to retain key management personnel;
- the financial difficulty of our clients, which may result in nonpayment of amounts owed to us;
- significant economic downturns resulting in reduced demand for our services;
- our ability to attract and retain qualified temporary personnel, who possess the skills and experience necessary to satisfy our clients; and
- other risk factors as identified in our annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2011, and our other reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Corporate Resource Services, Inc. Announces An Increase In Its Available Financing
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.