Rexnord Corporation changed the name of its independent, accredited laboratory from Rexnord Technical Services (RTS) to the Rexnord Innovation Center. The Rexnord Innovation Center will continue to operate from its base location in Milwaukee, WI. Customers across a broad range of industries rely on the Rexnord Innovation Center for confidential testing and analyses of products in the areas of:
• Fatigue and wear
• Shock and vibration
• Failure mode and effects• Field load measurement For more information, visit www.rexnord.com/innovationcenter. About Rexnord Corporation Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rexnord is comprised of two strategic platforms, Process & Motion Control and Water Management, with approximately 7,400 employees worldwide. The Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services specified, highly-engineered mechanical components used within complex systems. The Water Management platform designs, procures, manufactures and markets products that provide and enhance water quality, safety, flow control and conservation. Additional information about the Company can be found at www.rexnord.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts