OKLAHOMA CITY, April 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Oklahoma Safety Council (OSC) announced it is recognizing Enogex among nominated large employers in Oklahoma with the Company Award for safety in 2011. This comes on the heels of two industry awards Enogex received this week from the Gas Processors Association: the Company Safety Award and the President's Award for Safety Improvement.
Enogex reported no injuries and one recorded illness last year with more than 750 employees working almost 1.3 million hours.
"We appreciate the recognition among our peers because it reinforces the message for all of us to continue our focus on being incident and injury free," said Enogex President Keith Mitchell.
Enogex was recognized with the OSC Pinnacle Award in 2000 for its safety and health programs across all categories of nominated employers in the state.Enogex LLC together with its subsidiaries ("Enogex") currently owns and operates more than 8,200 miles of pipe, seven processing plants and 24 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity in Oklahoma and Texas. Enogex is a subsidiary of Enogex Holdings LLC, a subsidiary of OGE Energy Corp. (NYSE: OGE) with minority interests held by affiliates of ArcLight Capital Partners, LLC. More information about Enogex can be found at www.enogex.com. More information about OSC is available at www.oksafety.org.
SOURCE OGE Energy Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV