Directors of AmeriGas Propane, Inc., general partner of AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APU), have declared a quarterly partnership distribution of $0.80 per limited partnership unit, payable May 18, 2012 to unitholders of record May 10, 2012.
The annualized distribution will increase to $3.20 per limited partnership unit from the current $3.05 per limited partnership unit, representing a 5% increase.
AmeriGas is the nation’s largest retail propane marketer, serving over two million customers in all 50 states from over 1,200 locations. UGI Corporation, through subsidiaries, is the sole General Partner and owns 26% of the Partnership. An affiliate of Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. owns 32% of the Partnership and the public owns the remaining 42%.
Comprehensive information about AmeriGas is available on the Internet at http://www.amerigas.com.Nominees are hereby notified that they are responsible for withholding 35% of this distribution from foreign investors as required under Section 1446 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV