- Total revenues in 1Q12 increased 0.3% (Ps. 3.4 million) (the sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenues increased 12.3%, or Ps. 119.3 million), which is higher than the guidance issued by the Company in January 2012. Aeronautical revenues increased 10.2% (Ps. 78.8 million) and non-aeronautical revenues rose 20.7% (Ps. 40.5 million) (non-aeronautical revenues include revenues from checked baggage inspection systems). These increases were offset by a decline in improvements to concession assets (IFRIC 12) of Ps. 115.9 million.
- In 1Q12, cost of services increased 16.3% (Ps. 37.7 million), mainly as a result of a Ps. 37.3 million increase in the cost of electricity, security (including costs for services related to the checked baggage inspection systems), insurance, personnel and other operating costs.
- In 1Q12, government concession taxes increased 12.1% (Ps. 5.8 million). The technical assistance fee increased 20.5% (Ps. 6.4 million).
- Operating income increased 9.6% (Ps. 46.2 million).
- EBITDA increased 11.0% (Ps. 71.9 million), from Ps. 652.7 million in 1Q11 to Ps. 724.6 million in 1Q12. EBITDA margin increased from 52.5% in 1Q11 to 58.1% in 1Q12 (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12, the EBITDA margin declined slightly from 67.5% in 1Q11 to 66.7% in 1Q12, although higher than the guidance issued by the Company in January 2012).
- Net income and comprehensive income declined 1.8% (Ps. 7.7 million).
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacífico, S.A.B. De C.V. Announces Results For The First Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.