SeaCube Container Leasing Ltd. Announces Date For Release Of First Quarter Results And Conference Call
SeaCube Container Leasing Ltd. (SeaCube) (NYSE: BOX), one of the world’s largest lessors of intermodal freight containers, announced today that it will release its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012 on May 7, 2012 after the market closes. A copy of the earnings release will be available in the Investor section of SeaCube’s website www.seacubecontainers.com.
In addition, management will host a conference call and webcast on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The live conference call may be accessed by dialing 1-866-347-8894 (from within the U.S.) or 1-706-643-5328 (from outside of the U.S.) ten minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call; please reference "SeaCube First Quarter Earnings Call."
A simultaneous webcast of the conference call with an accompanying slide presentation will be available to the public at www.seacubecontainers.com. Please allow extra time prior to the call to visit the site and download the necessary software required to listen to the internet broadcast.
A telephonic replay of the conference call will also be available until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, May 18, 2012 by dialing 1-855-859-2056 (from within the U.S.) or 1-404-537-3406 (from outside of the U.S.); please reference access code "73761350."About SeaCube SeaCube is one of largest container leasing companies in the world. The Company leases its containers and generator sets primarily under long-term contracts to the world's leading shipping lines. For more information regarding SeaCube Container Leasing Ltd. please visit www.seacubecontainers.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV