Elizabeth Arden, Inc. (NASDAQ:RDEN), a global prestige beauty products company, invites investors to listen to a broadcast of the Company’s conference call to discuss results for its third quarter fiscal 2012 ended March 31, 2012.
The conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet on Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and can be accessed by visiting the Company’s website http://ir.elizabetharden.com under the “Corporate tab” section. An online archive of the broadcast will be available within one hour of the completion of the call and will be accessible on the Company’s website until June 3, 2012.
Elizabeth Arden is a global prestige beauty products company with an
extensive portfolio of prestige beauty brands sold in over 100
countries. The company's brand portfolio includes Elizabeth Arden
skincare, color and fragrance products, Prevage anti-aging formulas, the
celebrity fragrance brands of Britney Spears, Elizabeth Taylor, Mariah
Carey, Taylor Swift, and Usher; the designer fragrance brands of Juicy
Couture, Alberta Ferretti, Alfred Sung, Bob Mackie, Geoffrey Beene,
Halston, John Varvatos, Kate Spade, Lucky Brand, and Rocawear; and the
lifestyle fragrance brands Curve, Giorgio Beverly Hills, and PS Fine
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV