- 30 average-sized homes, or 480,000 kilowatt hours of electricity annually;
- More than 1.9 million miles, equal to 120 commuters driving 15,000 miles per year
Left To Right: Dr. Wallace Boston, APUS President And CEO; David Hamill, Mayor Of Ranson, WV; Don Clendening, Vice Mayor Of Charles Town, WV; WV Congresswoman Shelley Moore Capito; And Harry Wilkins, APUS EVP And CFO. (Photo: American Public University System)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.