- 30 average-sized homes, or 480,000 kilowatt hours of electricity annually;
- More than 1.9 million miles, equal to 120 commuters driving 15,000 miles per year
Left To Right: Dr. Wallace Boston, APUS President And CEO; David Hamill, Mayor Of Ranson, WV; Don Clendening, Vice Mayor Of Charles Town, WV; WV Congresswoman Shelley Moore Capito; And Harry Wilkins, APUS EVP And CFO. (Photo: American Public University System)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.