CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Thomas E. Skains, Chairman, President and CEO of Piedmont Natural Gas (NYSE: PNY) will be presenting at the American Gas Association's Financial Forum in Scottsdale, Arizona on May 7, 2012 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Karl Newlin, Piedmont's CFO, will join Mr. Skains in making the Company presentation.
A live webcast of the Company's presentation at the AGA Financial Forum will be broadcast at http://wsw.com/webcast/aga11/pny/ and on the company's website at www.piedmontng.com. The presentation will also be archived on the Company's website.
About Piedmont Natural Gas
Piedmont Natural Gas is an energy services company primarily engaged in the distribution of natural gas to more than one million residential, commercial and industrial utility customers in North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee, including 53,000 customers served by municipalities who are wholesale customers. Our subsidiaries are invested in joint venture, energy-related businesses, including unregulated retail natural gas marketing, interstate natural gas storage and intrastate natural gas transportation. More information about Piedmont Natural Gas is available on the Internet at http://www.piedmontng.com/.SOURCE Piedmont Natural Gas
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV