Stratasys (SSYS) is a manufacturer of 3D printers and rapid prototyping systems for the office-based RP and direct digital manufacturing (DDM) markets. This stock is trading up 1.2% at $48.44 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 355,000Average Volume: 236,514 Volume % Change: 79% >>5 Stocks to Trade for Breakout Gains From a technical perspective, SSYS recently gapped up huge from around $35 to $45.48 on monster volume. Following that gap-up, the stock hit a recent high of $53.39, but has since then pulled back to today's low of $46.62. Traders should now consider long-biased trades if SSYS can manage to close near its daily highs today with high volume. At last check, the intraday high is $48.59 and volume is already well above its average daily volume. If we get a strong close today, then look for SYSS to make a run at that recent high of $53.39 or possibly higher. The probability of that run will increase if the stock is trending above today's high with strong upside volume flows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV