SanDisk (SNDK) designs, develops and manufactures data storage solutions in a range of form factors using its flash memory, controller and firmware technologies. This stock is trading up 2.3% at $36.75 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 9.4 millionAverage Volume: 6.5 million Volume % Change: 105% >>6 Tech Stocks That Rate Better Than Apple From a technical perspective, SNDK is bouncing hard to the upside off of extremely oversold levels today with heavy volume. The stock's current relative strength index (RSI) reading is 19.25, which is well below the average oversold reading of 30. Shares of SNDK gapped down big last Friday from over $40 to a low of $34.34 with heavy volume. The stock has now started to flirt with moving back above Friday's high of $36.76. Traders should only consider long-biased trades in SNDK if it's trending above $36.76 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider upside volume that's near or well above 6,513,360 shares as strong. If we get that action, then look for SNDK to fill some of that recent gap-down zone.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV