BE Aerospace (BEAV) is a manufacturer of cabin interior products for commercial aircraft and business jets and distributor of aerospace fasteners and consumables. The stock is trading up 1.8% at $45.64 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.6 millionAverage Volume: 849,867 Volume % Change: 159% >>10 Industrial Stocks Poised for a Rebound Shares of BEAV are rising modestly today after the company reported a 25% jump in first-quarter revenue. The company reported record first-quarter revenues of $747.3 million, a 24.5% increase from $600 million during the same period last year. From a technical perspective, BEAV briefly traded back above its 50-day moving average of $46.13 today with strong volume. At last check, the stock has pulled back from its intraday high of $47.48, and is now trading back below its 50-day. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if BEAV can manage to trigger a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once BEAV takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $48.48 with high-volume. Look for volume on a move or close above that level that registers near or well above 849,867 shares. If we get that action soon, look for BEAV to trend towards $50 to $55 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV