The Phoenix Companies, Inc. (NYSE: PNX) today announced it will hold a conference call with the investment community on Wednesday, May 2, 2012, at 11 a.m., EDT. The call will cover Phoenix's first quarter 2012 financial results, scheduled to be announced before the market opens on May 2, 2012, and other matters. Copies of the news release and financial supplement will be available on Phoenix’s Web site in the Investor Relations section immediately following the announcement.
The conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet at www.phoenixwm.com in the Investor Relations section. The call can also be accessed by telephone at 773-799-3641 (Passcode: PHOENIX). A replay of the call will be available through May 16, 2012 by telephone at 203-369-0244 and on Phoenix’s Web site.
The Phoenix Companies, Inc. (NYSE:PNX) is a boutique life insurance and annuity company serving customers’ retirement and protection needs through select independent distributors. Headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, Phoenix has a history of keeping its promises since 1851.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV