BOSTON, April 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- At a meeting held on April 23, 2012, the Board of Trustees of Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Diversified Equity Income Fund (NYSE: ETY) and Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Global Diversified Equity Income Fund (NYSE: EXG) (the "Funds"), each a closed-end investment company, voted to hold the Annual Meetings of Shareholders of each Fund concurrently on Friday, August 24, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. (EDT). The meetings will be held at the principal office of the Funds, Two International Place, Boston, Massachusetts 02110. Proxy materials will be mailed on or about June 25, 2012 to shareholders of record on June 8, 2012. Shareholders of each Fund will be asked to vote on the election of one Class I Trustee, one Class II Trustee and three Class III Trustees of the Funds.
The Funds are managed by Eaton Vance Management, a subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV), based in Boston, one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating back to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $197.2 billion in assets as of March 31, 2012, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment products and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV