ATLANTA, April 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gray Television, Inc. (NYSE: GTN and GTN.A) today announced that it will release its earnings results for the quarter ending March 31, 2012 on Wednesday, May 2, 2012.
Earnings Conference Call Information
Gray Television, Inc. will host a conference call to discuss its operating results for the quarter ended March 31, 2012 on Wednesday, May 2, 2012. The call will begin at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The live dial-in number is 1-800-533-7954 and the confirmation code is 5944339. The call will be webcast live and available for replay at www.gray.tv. The taped replay of the conference call will be available at 1-888-203-1112 Confirmation Code: 5944339 until June 1, 2012.
Gray Television, Inc.Gray Television, Inc. is a television broadcast company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We currently operate 36 television stations serving 30 markets. Each of the stations' primary channels are affiliated with either CBS (17 stations), NBC (10 stations), ABC (8 stations) or FOX (1 station). In addition, we currently operate 40 secondary channels including 1 ABC, 4 Fox, 8 CW, 18 MyNetworkTV, 1 Untamed Sports Network, 1 The Country Network affiliates and 7 local news/weather channels in certain of our existing markets. SOURCE Gray Television, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV