K-Swiss Sets First Quarter Earnings Release And Conference Call Dates
K•Swiss Inc. (NASDAQ:KSWS) today announced details for the release of its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012.
K•Swiss plans to issue its first quarter earnings release before the market opens on May 3, 2012, and will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. ET on the same day. The number to call for this interactive teleconference is (212) 231-2901. A replay of the conference call will be available through May 10, 2012, by dialing (402) 977-9140 and entering 21575275 when prompted for the access code.
The live broadcast of K•Swiss' quarterly conference call will be available online at www.streetevents.com and www.earnings.com on May 3, beginning at 11:00 a.m. ET. The online replay will follow shortly after the call and continue through May 10, 2012.
Founded more than forty years ago in Van Nuys, California, K•Swiss
introduced the first all-leather tennis shoe, the K•Swiss “Classic” in
1966. Since its inception, K•Swiss has rooted itself in California Sport
with an aim to be the most inspiring and innovative sports brand in the
market. Today the Company offers performance and lifestyle footwear and
apparel for several categories under its California Sports umbrella
including Tennis Heritage, California Fit (Running, Triathlon and
Fitness) and California Youth. K•Swiss also designs, develops and
markets footwear under the Palladium brand. For more information about
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV