Nearly every bride wants to lose weight for her wedding; in fact, according to The Knot Health & Fitness Study, a not-so-surprising 84% of brides plan to get in better shape for their weddings. TheKnot.com, the #1 online wedding planning resource, today announced that it is now offering a fun, comprehensive and healthy fitness solution to help brides get in the best shape of their lives for their big day and beyond: Bridalicious® Boot Camp by The Knot, in partnership with certified fitness trainer and bridal fitness expert Doug Rice.
The Bridalicious® Boot Camp by The Knot package includes:
- 12 targeted, energizing workouts on 8 DVDs
- 4 e-Books with extra tips and tricks, including:
- The Big Day Diet nutritional plan
- For Better, For Worse: A Bride’s Guide to Better Eating
- Go-To Guide with a workout calendar
- The Final Engagement, a custom eating plan for the final 21 days before the wedding
“Brides these days are going to extreme measures in an effort to look their best for their weddings, which is why we’ve partnered with Doug Rice to offer a healthy and safe way to get in shape,” said Carley Roney, cofounder and editor in chief of TheKnot.com. “I have personally taken Doug’s classes, and his workouts are incredible. We wanted to make sure every bride had a chance to be trained by such a motivating trainer in such a fun way.”
In addition to the DVDs, TheKnot.com is providing brides with additional fitness, motivational and nutritional tools. The site updated its community message boards to offer brides an opportunity to get bonus tips and have their top questions answered by fitness guru Doug Rice on its weekly “Fitness Fridays” feature on the community boards and Twitter. Plus, there are interactive areas where the community of brides getting in shape together can help one another through the process.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts