Wildhorse Sells Wyoming Uranium Project For $1.4M
CASPER, Wyo. (AP) â¿¿ Wildhorse Energy says it has sold its Sweetwater uranium project to an unidentified mining company for $1.4 million.
Australia-based Wildhorse says it will use the money to help fund a feasibility study of an underground coal gasification project in Hungary.
The unnamed buyer also has a four-month option to purchase Wildhorse's Bison Basin project in Fremont County for $100,000.
The Casper Star-Tribune reports (http://bit.ly/I67bz0 ) that if Wildhorse sold both project sites in Wyoming, it wouldn't have any projects left in the state.The Wildhorse deal comes amid a surge of development of uranium properties in Wyoming, as companies with uranium interests seek to benefit from increased prices for uranium. ___ Information from: Casper (Wyo.) Star-Tribune, http://www.trib.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV