Green Guilt: Most Hybrid Owners Don't Buy One Again
The 40-mpg category has risen from one vehicle in 2010 (the Smart ForTwo) to nine vehicles in 2012, Edmunds reports.
So maybe it's not as much a knock on hybrid vehicles as it is the auto industry doing a better job on providing options that include great fuel efficiency.
Nevertheless, auto consumers are increasingly thinking about the green in their wallets instead of just a green environment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV