Kendall Law Group, a national securities firm led by a former federal judge with attorneys that include a former U.S. Attorney, is investigating Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE: WMT). The investigation concerns violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act by certain officers and directors of the Company. Wal-Mart shareholders and individuals with more information about these violations are urged to contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at email@example.com.
On April 12, 2012, The New York Times (“Times”) ran an article claiming Wal-Mart’s “leaders” shut down a September 2005 investigation into Wal-Mart de Mexico, a subsidiary of Wal-Mart, after finding suspect payments totaling more than $24 million that Wal-Mart de Mexico’s top executives knew about and concealed from Wal-Mart. Eduardo Castro-Wright, former Wal-Mart de Mexico chief executive and current vice chairman of Wal-Mart, was identified by the Times’ informant as the “driving force behind years of bribery.”
Wal-Mart de Mexico’s leaders were not disciplined and according to the Times, Wal-Mart informed the U.S. Department of Justice of an internal investigation into possible violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in December of 2011, only after learning of the Times’ reporting in Mexico. Additionally, the Times reported that several current members of Wal-Mart’s senior management, including Michael T. Duke, Wal-Mart’s current chief executive, were informed of the potential violations and “kept close tabs on the inquiry.”
Kendall Law Group has the credentials and experience to pursue any type
of complex securities litigation. The firm helps shareholders exercise
their power to protect their investments when companies break the law.
If you are a Wal-Mart shareholder or you have more information about
these violations, you are encouraged to contact the Kendall Law Group to
learn more about your rights.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV