Pacific Drilling S.A. (NYSE:PACD) announced today that it has closed on two credit facilities totaling approximately $200 million, under which letters of credit for the same amount are issued to support the temporary importation bonds for its ultra-deepwater drillships the Pacific Bora and the Pacific Scirocco. As a result of securing these facilities, the company is able to release approximately $126 million of cash collateral, bringing the company’s total unrestricted cash balance to approximately $400 million and its total cash balance to approximately $630 million as of close of business April 20, 2012.
About Pacific Drilling
With its best-in-class drillships and highly experienced team, Pacific Drilling is a fast growing company that is committed to becoming the industry’s preferred ultra-deepwater drilling contractor. Pacific Drilling’s fleet of seven ultra-deepwater drillships will represent one of the youngest and most technologically advanced fleets in the world. The company currently operates four recently delivered drillships and has two additional drillships under construction and one on order at Samsung. For more information about Pacific Drilling, including our current Fleet Status, please visit our website at www.pacificdrilling.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV