Cliffs Natural Resources
The mining company is scheduled to report first-quarter earnings on April 25. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of $1.14 a share on revenue of $1.31 billion."We retain our US$72/sh target price on CLF and NEUTRAL rating, but see risk that the stock trades down over the next week as a result of the expected earnings downgrades," Credit Suisse analysts wrote in an April 18 report. "The iron ore market has strengthened since MarQ however (spot is now $150/t), so the street should have little need to adjust earnings for the balance of the year." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 3.7% Rated "B- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin decreased from the previous year. Cliffs Natural Resources has weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.55, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 50.41% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $78.94.
Healthcare Services Group The housekeeping services company reported on April 10 first-quarter earnings of $8.6 million, or 13 cents a share, up from year-earlier earnings of $7.8 million, or 12 cents. "We are maintaining our Buy rating on HCSG as we believe the Q1:12 EPS miss, which was driven by lower than expected gross margins, is a one-time event and has been addressed," Benchmark analysts wrote in an April 10 report. Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 3% Rated "A- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's first-quarter gross profit margin decreased from the previous year. Healthcare Services Group is very liquid. Its Quick Ratio is 4.29, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the first quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 2.81% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $24.63.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV