- We supply activated carbon (“AC”) injection and Dry Sorbent Injection (“DSI”) systems, mercury measurement instrumentation, and related services.
- Under an exclusive development and licensing agreement with Arch Coal, we are developing and commercializing an enhanced Powder River Basin (“PRB”) coal with reduced emissions of mercury and other metals.
- Through our consolidated subsidiary, Clean Coal Solutions, LLC (“CCS”), we provide our patented Refined Coal (“RC”) CyClean TM technology to enhance combustion of and reduce emissions from burning PRB coals in cyclone boilers and our patent pending M45 TM technology for other types of coal and boilers. Both technologies reduce emissions of NOx and mercury in coal fired boilers.
ADA-ES Schedules 2012 First Quarter Financial Results News Release And Conference Call For Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts