Owens-Illinois was upgraded to hold from sell by TheStreet Ratings on Wednesday.
TheStreet Ratings gives Owens-Illinois a C grade. The stock closed Friday at $23.45 and has risen 21% year to date.
Hess was upgraded to buy from hold by TheStreet Ratings on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings gives Hess a B- grade. The stock closed Friday at $51.54 and has fallen 9.26% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV