NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The following stocks received upgrades from TheStreet Ratings last week: Pacific Capital Bancorp (PCBC), Owens-Illinois (OI), Hess (HES), Avery Dennison (AVY), United States Steel (X), International Game Technology (IGT), Symetra Financial (SYA) and SunTrust Banks (STI).
Pacific Capital Bancorp was upgraded to hold from sell by TheStreet Ratings on Wednesday.
TheStreet Ratings gives Pacific Capital Bancorp a C grade. The stock closed Friday at $45.52 and has risen 61.19% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV