Today at the Qonnections 2012 Global Partner Summit, QlikTech, (NASDAQ: QLIK) a leader in Business Discovery – user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), announced strong growth in its worldwide OEM partner program. By expanding the reach of its QlikView Business Discovery platform, QlikTech works with its OEM Partners to build solutions “Powered by QlikView,” tailored to meet the needs of customers in various vertical markets including financial services, healthcare, telecom, and functional areas such as call center and procurement performance management.
This OEM momentum builds on the recent enhancements to QlikTech’s Qonnect Partner Program for Technology Partners, which simplifies QlikTech’s engagement process with technology partners and facilitates the delivery of comprehensive integration tools, development support, and joint sales and marketing resources. Leveraging the market leadership position of the QlikView Business Discovery platform, complementary partners can benefit from increased revenue, customer satisfaction, and recognition in the BI industry.
Among the leading global organizations that have recently inked OEM agreements with QlikTech include:
- Aldata: Aldata, the global leader in retail and distribution optimization software has integrated QlikView into their Aldata Insights platform. Aldata Replenishment Insights, the first solution implemented with Aldata Insights, aggregates meaningful business information from distribution center replenishment systems into a set of visual and interactive inventory indicators that allow managers to respond to operational conditions quickly and decisively.
- Metrix Software Solutions: Metrix Software Solutions, a leading provider of risk management applications, has embedded QlikView as the analytics component of its IsoMetrix.net platform, used by companies to create a wide variety of governance applications. Through the effective management of enterprise wide risk, compliance and performance, IsoMetrix.net empowers organizations, providing management with real-time access to information where and when required.
- proALPHA: proALPHA, a complete ERP solution for medium-sized companies, has developed a business cockpit in cooperation with QlikTech. This cockpit is considerably different from traditional BI systems because its user-friendly interface is strictly tailored to the requirements of business users and questions can be answered immediately via high-capacity dashboards. With a few clicks all data sources, even those outside of proALPHA, can be consolidated, searched, visualized, and analyzed. It can also be used via iPad, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry.
- Rosslyn Analytics: Rosslyn Analytics, a global software company, has developed a cloud platform that incorporates a combination of innovative technologies to provide knowledge workers with the information they need to make smarter decisions. The RA.Pid platform enables operationally focused individuals to accelerate cost savings and more accurately identify financial and supply chain risks in a collaborative online environment that does not require installing software or hardware or having training. This partnership gives QlikView customers a single platform to instantly develop and deploy apps across their organizations using enriched data that has been automatically connected to information from third-party sources.
- Sectra: Sectra develops and sells IT systems and services for radiology, women’s health, orthopedics, and rheumatology. More than 1,100 hospitals, clinics, and imaging centers worldwide use the systems daily, together performing over 55 million radiology examinations annually. As medical imaging practices are met with growing competition and government regulations, data analysis tools are becoming more crucial to increase productivity, improve operating efficiency, and enhance overall service quality. Sectra is leveraging QlikView to deliver analysis tools with greater analysis flexibility tailored to match the current and future demands on operational improvements for medical imaging.
“OEM partnerships are critical to the ability of QlikTech to deliver world-class solutions to customers,” said Peter McQuade, vice president of Alliances and Partner Sales at QlikTech. “We understand the challenges customers face in aligning IT operations to the business, and that in today’s complex IT environments, each customer has unique management needs. That’s why we are driven to cultivate key relationships with leading partners. Our vision and corresponding strategy relies on our partner community to deliver unparalleled value to our customers.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV