Tengasco Inc. Stock Upgraded (TGC)
- TENGASCO INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, TENGASCO INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.09 versus -$0.04 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 173.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$2.94 million to $2.16 million.
- TGC's revenue growth trails the industry average of 25.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for TENGASCO INC is rather high; currently it is at 65.30%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 50.50% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 83.33% to $2.11 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TENGASCO INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -3.72%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts