First California Financial Group Inc. Stock Upgraded (FCAL)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 24.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 200.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 45.66% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, FCAL should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for FIRST CALIF FINL GROUP INC is currently very high, coming in at 83.00%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 13.70% is above that of the industry average.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income increased by 164.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.08 million to $2.86 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 124.80% to $9.22 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 124.80%, FIRST CALIF FINL GROUP INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 1078.81%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts