First California Financial Group Inc. Stock Upgraded (FCAL)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 24.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 200.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 45.66% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, FCAL should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for FIRST CALIF FINL GROUP INC is currently very high, coming in at 83.00%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 13.70% is above that of the industry average.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income increased by 164.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.08 million to $2.86 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 124.80% to $9.22 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 124.80%, FIRST CALIF FINL GROUP INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 1078.81%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.