JOHANNESBURG, April 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Gold Fields Limited (Gold Fields) (JSE, NYSE, NASDAQ Dubai: GFI) has published its Mineral Resource and Mineral Reserve supplement to the 2011 Integrated Annual Review on the Gold Fields website at http://www.goldfields.co.za.
The Gold Fields Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves Supplement 2011 is made up as follows:
- The Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves Overview, which provides a comprehensive overview of Gold Fields' Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves status on a Group and Regional basis;
- Eight operational Technical Short Form Reports, which give an in-depth review of each operation; and a
- Technical Short Form Report of Gold Fields' Exploration and Growth Projects.
As at 31 December 2011, Gold Fields Limited had total attributable precious metal and gold equivalent Mineral Resources of 217.0 million ounces ( 31 December 2010: 225.4 million ounces) and Mineral Reserves of 80.6 million ounces (76.7 million ounces).
Notes to editorsAbout Gold Fields Gold Fields is one of the world's largest unhedged producers of gold with attributable annualised production of 3.5 million gold equivalent ounces from eight operating mines in Australia, Ghana, Peru and South Africa. Gold Fields also has an extensive and diverse global growth pipeline with four major projects in resource development and feasibility, with construction decisions expected in the next 18 to 24 months. Gold Fields has total attributable gold equivalent Mineral Reserves of 80.6 million ounces and Mineral Resources of 217 million ounces. Gold Fields is listed on the JSE Limited (primary listing), the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), NASDAQ Dubai Limited, Euronext in Brussels (NYX) and the Swiss Exchange (SWX). Sponsor: J.P. Morgan Equities Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV