Thomas J. Kent Jr. Chairman Of Kent Global, LLC, And Chairman/CEO Of Global 21st Century Foundation Sponsored The Official Launching Of All Pro New York Jets Veteran Mo Lewis's Obesity Must Go Initiative
NEW YORK, April 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Founded in 2006 by former National Football League player Mo Lewis, the Student Athlete Life Enhancement (SALE) officially launched its " Obesity Must Go" program initiative on April 14, 2012 in the state of Georgia.
The All Pro New York Jets veteran said, "It is our belief that if given an atmosphere that encourages stability, content quality of life and self development, students are better able to strengthen cognitive reasoning skills, explore positive life-alternatives and better problem solve in the future." The SALE program provides a platform for elementary and high school students promoting achievement in academics, athletics, and fitness.
Thomas J. Kent Jr. Chairman of Global 21st Century Foundation and Chairman/CEO of Kent Global, LLC, who was the sponsor of the launching event said, "As Childhood Obesity was declared a national epidemic in 2009, with Georgia being ranked #2, only trailing Mississippi, Obesity Must Go will serve as an ongoing project, designed to attack childhood obesity in the state of Georgia. Obesity Must Go will take an aggressive approach with a hands-on physical fitness program tailored with holistic components designed to meet the needs of the total child."
Global 21st Century Foundation was founded by Mr. Kent, and it is a private foundation engaged in activities to promote, advocate, support and donate to target NGO's in the field that advance sustainable social development objectives in emerging economies. Kent Global, LLC, is a New York based merchant and investment banking firm that focuses on domestic and international projects.SOURCE Kent Global, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV