NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Jim Cramer fills his blog on RealMoney every day with his up-to-the-minute reactions to what's happening in the market and his legendary ahead-of-the-crowd ideas. This week he blogged on:
- the recent Apple pile-on;
- why your definition of "technology" should be broader than Apple and Microsoft; and
- why you should be in the market for shares of eBay.
Click here for information on RealMoney, where you can see all the blogs, including Jim Cramer's -- and reader comments -- in real time.
Everyone's Taking Potshots at ApplePosted at 4:01 p.m. EDT on Friday, April 20. Can we go up without Apple (AAPL)? I am beginning to think we can't. I am beginning to think that Apple has turned into a Spanish bond auction, for heaven's sake, and it has become the be-all and end-all of this market. I also believe that the parabolic move that got Apple up to the $600s was not sustainable and that what we have here is a $64 stock that has fallen to $57, and in falling that amount it has created a panic of epic proportions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV