ATC Venture Group Inc. (AMEX:ATC) previously announced that it would need to amend its previously-filed Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2010, and its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for the first, second and third quarters of fiscal 2011 to correct an error related to non-cash compensation expense. The Company announced today that has filed all of these reports.
The Company also previously announced that it had received notice from the NYSE American Stock Exchange (NYSE Amex) indicating that the Company is not in compliance with the continued listing standards of the NYSE Amex, and that the NYSE Amex had accepted the Company’s plan of compliance and granted the Company an extension to regain compliance with the continued listing standards. The NYSE Amex has extended the deadline for the Company to regain compliance to May 15, 2012. The Company plans to file its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2011 and Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2011 by such date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV