ATC Venture Group Files Amended SEC Reports; NYSE Amex Extends Compliance Deadline
ATC Venture Group Inc. (AMEX:ATC) previously announced that it would need to amend its previously-filed Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2010, and its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for the first, second and third quarters of fiscal 2011 to correct an error related to non-cash compensation expense. The Company announced today that has filed all of these reports.
The Company also previously announced that it had received notice from
the NYSE American Stock Exchange (NYSE Amex) indicating that the Company
is not in compliance with the continued listing standards of the NYSE
Amex, and that the NYSE Amex had accepted the Company’s plan of
compliance and granted the Company an extension to regain compliance
with the continued listing standards. The NYSE Amex has extended the
deadline for the Company to regain compliance to May 15, 2012. The
Company plans to file its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year
ended September 30, 2011 and Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the
fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2011 by such date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV