NYSE: TC TSX: TCM TSXV: TRX.WT
DENVER, April 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc., a growing, diversified North American mining company (the "Company" or "Thompson Creek"), has scheduled a conference call for analysts and investors to discuss its first quarter 2012 financial results on Monday, May 7, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time. A news release on the results will be issued after markets close on Thursday, May 3, 2012.
To participate in the call, please dial 1 (647) 427-7450 or 1 (888) 231-8191 about five minutes prior to the start of the call. A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available at www.newswire.ca/en/event and www.thompsoncreekmetals.com.
An archived recording of the conference call will be available at 1 (416) 849-0833 or 1 (855) 859-2056 (access code 73852927 followed by the number sign) from 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time on May 7, to 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on May 14. An archived recording of the webcast will also be available at Thompson Creek's website.About Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. is a growing, diversified North American mining company. The Company produces molybdenum at its 100%-owned Thompson Creek Mine in Idaho and Langeloth Metallurgical Facility in Pennsylvania and its 75%-owned Endako Mine in northern British Columbia. The Company is also in the process of constructing the Mt. Milligan copper-gold mine in central British Columbia, which is expected to commence production in 2013. The Company's development projects include the Berg copper-molybdenum-silver property and the Davidson molybdenum property, both located in central British Columbia. Thompson Creek has approximately 1,100 employees. Its principal executive office is in Denver, Colorado and its Canadian administrative office is in Vancouver, British Columbia. More information is available at www.thompsoncreekmetals.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV