In connection with the announcement by K-9 Acquisition, Inc., an affiliate of Apollo Global Management (NYSE: APO) (“ Apollo”), and Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. (NASDAQ: WOLF) (“ Great Wolf”) that Apollo had increased its offer price to acquire Great Wolf to $7.85 per share, K-9 Investors, L.P. (the “ Holding Partnership”), an affiliate of Apollo, announced today that it has extended the previously announced change of control offer (the “ Change of Control Offer”) for all of the outstanding 10.875% First Mortgage Notes due 2017 issued by affiliates of Great Wolf (the “ Notes”) so that the Change of Control Offer will expire simultaneously with Apollo’s revised equity tender offer.
The Change of Control Offer was previously scheduled to expire at 9:00 a.m., New York City time, on May 2, 2012. The Holding Partnership is extending the expiration of the Change of Control Offer until 9:00 a.m., New York City time, on Friday, May 4, 2012, unless further extended or earlier terminated. Accordingly, the tender deadline under the Change of Control Offer is extended to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on May 1, 2012 and the withdrawal deadline under the Change of Control Offer is extended to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on May 2, 2012. The Tender Agent under the Change of Control Offer has informed the Holding Partnership that, as of 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 19, 2012, $7,000 principal amount of Notes have been properly tendered in the Change of Control Offer.
Except as set forth herein, the complete terms and conditions of the Change of Control Offer remain the same as set forth in the Change of Control Notice and Offer to Purchase dated March 13, 2012, and the related letter of transmittal.
Any inquiries regarding the Change of Control Offer may be directed to D.F. King & Co., Inc., the Tender Agent for the Change of Control Offer, at (212) 269-5550 (collect) or (800) 714-3313 (toll free).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV