The board of directors of MGE Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: MGEE) today declared the regular quarterly dividend of $0.3826 per share on the outstanding shares of the company's common stock, payable June 15, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business June 1, 2012.
MGE Energy has increased its dividend annually for the past 36 years and has paid cash dividends for more than 100 years.
MGE Energy is a public utility holding company. Its principal
subsidiary, Madison Gas and Electric (MGE), generates and distributes
electricity to 139,000 customers in Dane County, Wis., and purchases and
distributes natural gas to 144,000 customers in seven south-central and
western Wisconsin counties. MGE's roots in the Madison area date back
more than 150 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV