ATLANTA, April 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- State Bank Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: STBZ) will announce its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012 in a press release to be issued before the start of NASDAQ trading on Monday, April 30, 2012. The press release will be available on the company's website at www.statebt.com.
The company will hold a conference call on Monday, April 30 at 11:00 a.m. EDT, in which Chairman and CEO Joe Evans and Chief Financial Officer Tom Callicutt will discuss financial and business results for the quarter.
Dial in number: 1.800.670.8085
Please dial the number above 10 minutes prior to the start of the call to register. You will be asked to provide your name and affiliation/company to join the call. A replay of the conference call will be available beginning April 30, 2012 shortly after the call's completion at http://www.snl.com/IRWebLinkX/presentations.aspx?iid=4249236.About State Bank Financial Corporation and State and Trust Company State Bank Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: STBZ) is the holding company for State Bank and Trust Company, one of Georgia's best-capitalized banks, with approximately $2.75 billion in assets as of December 31, 2011. State Bank has locations in Metro Atlanta and Middle Georgia. State Bank Financial Corporation is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and State Bank and Trust Company is headquartered in Macon, Georgia. State Bank was named the best performing community bank in the United States for 2011 by SNL Financial LC for banks between $500 million and $5 billion in assets. Since 2009 State Bank has been an active acquirer of the assets and deposits of failed banks in Metro Atlanta and Middle Georgia. To date, State Bank has completed 12 transactions facilitated by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV