SHANGHAI, April 20, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. (NYSE: WX) today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2011 with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The annual report can be accessed on WuXi PharmaTech's website at http://www.wuxiapptec.com under the Investor Relations/SEC Filings section. WuXi PharmaTech will provide a hard copy of its annual report on Form 20-F containing complete audited financial statements free of charge to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. Requests should be directed to Ronald Aldridge, Director of Investor Relations, by email at email@example.com.
About WuXi PharmaTech
WuXi PharmaTech is a leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device R&D outsourcing company, with operations in China and the United States. As a research-driven and customer-focused company, WuXi PharmaTech provides a broad and integrated portfolio of laboratory and manufacturing services throughout the drug and medical device R&D process. WuXi PharmaTech's services are designed to assist its global partners in shortening the cycle and lowering the cost of drug and medical device R&D. WuXi PharmaTech's operating subsidiaries are known as WuXi AppTec. For more information, please visit: http://www.wuxiapptec.com .
For more information, please contact:WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. Ronald Aldridge (for investors) Director of Investor Relations Tel: +1-201-585-2048 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Harry He (for the media) Tel: +86-21-5046-4362 Email: email@example.com SOURCE WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV