To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money" Lightning Round Friday evening:
Juniper Networks (JNPR): "I think there're going to be down beat when they report."Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): "That is in the sweet spot. Them and Tractor Supply (TSCO)." MetroPCS Communications (PCS): "No, I don't want to touch it." Wal-Mart (WMT): "I think Wal-Mart is fine, but I like the dollar stores more, particularly Dollar Tree (DLTR) and also Costco (COST)." Constellation Brands (STZ): "That was a disappointing quarter. I don't want to be there right now. " Cedar Fair (FUN): "I'm having fun in that one but I'm not overstaying my welcome. Take some profits." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV