Meanwhile, poor earnings news from Altera (ALTR) is playing a part in driving the iShares PHLX SOX Semiconductor Sector Index Fund (XSD) lower.
Teucrium Corn ETF (CORN) -0.9%The futures-tracking corn ETF managed to push higher during yesterday's trading action, capping a steep, three-day sell off. As the weekend approached, however, selling pressure has picked back up and the fund has given back a large chunk of its gains.
CORN's recent bout of weakness pushed it to brand new 2012 lows. In the coming days, it will be interesting to see if the fund can find some stable footing.
All prices as of 2:10 PM DST
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV