Friday's Top 10 Articles, Videos on TheStreet
The 5 Dumbest Things on Wall Street: April 20
Here is this week's roundup of the dumbest actions on Wall Street.
Stocks Rally on Profit Reports, Eurozone Developments
Wall Street rallies Friday on solid earnings and positive developments in the eurozone.
Bank of America Gets 4 Target Price Hikes, But Mayo Says Sell (Update 1)
Most analysts say the bank is making progress, albeit very slowly.
The coming Windows 8 release will be a game-changer. Visa Still Has Upside
Larry Rosenthal, president of Rosenthal Wealth Management, gives us his picks for income investing and growth investing. 10 Industrial Stocks Poised for a Rebound
The unsung heroes of the nation's manufacturers, their equipment suppliers, are seeing stronger demand. 5 Franchises You Want to Invest In
Looking to invest in a franchise but don't want to get burned? Here are five you should definitely consider. Analysts' Actions: CHK, FL, NKE, RVBD
Here are today's top research calls. US Airways Holds Ace in AMR Merger Scenario
US Airways has the fourth most profitable U.S. hub in Charlotte, while AMR has no Southeast hub. Options Trade Alert: May Iron Condor on Apple
Matthew "Whiz" Buckley
Target is Apple trading at 607.35.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV