Abaxis (ABAX) develops, manufactures, markets and sells blood analysis systems for use in the human or veterinary patient-care setting to provide clinicians with rapid blood constituent measurements. This stock is trading up 9.8% at $29.24 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 189,000Average Volume: 92,214 Volume % Change: 379% >>Health Care Stocks Bought and Sold by Hedge Funds From a technical perspective, ABAX is soaring today back above its 50-day moving average of $27.56 on above average volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once ABAX takes out some past overhead resistance at $30.50 to $31.69 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as ABAX is trending above some near-term overhead resistance at $30 with volume that's near or well above 92,214 shares. I would get more bullish on ABAX once $31.69 is taken out with high volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV